Styling With Stitch Fix | December


My girl Whitney has done it again this month and I couldn’t be more excited to share with all of you the pieces I received in my December fix! This is the first time in a very long time that I actually purchased all 5 items, but it was also a very easy choice to make. This month I knew I would be doing a little traveling for Christmas with my little family and the temperatures are beginning to drop here in Ventura, so I was in need for some sweaters and an update to my outerwear selection that I could wear all season long and are easy to pack.
When it comes to winter-wear for me it needs to be lightweight considering our winter is a brisk 65-70 degrees with a chance of wind. Living by the water causes things to be extra chilly these next couple months. I am always looking for layerable pieces too since temperatures can change throughout the day and depending where we are. Whitney heard my call loud and clear and shipped me some pretty amazing pieces that were flattering, in beautiful winter colors, and most importantly, lightweight and practical for my beach living lifestyle.
To see my entire post and what I received in my December fix head on over to my lifestyle blog!

No comments

Thank you for sharing!