Five For Friday + FREEBIE

Linking up today with Doodle Bugs Teaching! Here’s the randoms from my week!

#1 Cold Spring Tavern
This glorious #foodie aka #fatkid picture is from Cold Spring Tavern here in Cali. It’s the best tri-tip sandwiches you’ll find anywhere and I absolutely love their horseradish sauce and salsa. The hubs and I stopped by on our way back from visiting with friends. It’s a must when traveling through the canyon back to Ventura ;)

#2 Off-Roading
We also went off-roading, which was a first for me. It was scary and exciting all at the same time. I loved the views from the top of Vandenberg AFB.

...and of course you need a Jeep

#3 Getting Off the Ground!
Nevermind my 6 Bloglovin followers, haha, but I am so happy to see my lifestyle blog get off the ground. It’s my newest venture and it’s fun to see how it grows week by week. I’ve been able to meet and follow such amazing ladies and it just adds to the many pros of blogging!
Check it out and join the conversation! :)

If you’d like, you can check out Primarily Inspired here:

www.theprimarilyinspired.com

#4 In-N-Out for Lunch? What?!
Since I’m always in love with food...of all kinds...I got very excited to see that every so often my school caters In-N-Out for lunch to teachers and students who purchase it. Another wonderful reason to love my school!

#5 ABC & Number Dot Book FREEBIE

In preschool, students have been working hard on learning their letters and numbers. The teacher I work with has fun little number dot books and that’s where I got the inspiration for this number FREEBIE. All you need are dot paints and each time a new number is introduced the student marks that many dots for each number. The alphabet book is a great practice workbook for letter formation and contacting the letter sound to different words/objects.

Have a great weekend!

And 42 days till Christmas!!

2 comments

  1. Cute blog! I enjoyed reading both of your blogs, especially about the mushroom soup. That looks and sounds delicious. I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for sharing! By the way, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! The mushroom soup is one of my favorites and I hope you enjoy it too :) Happy to have you here and I’ll check out your blog too :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!