Stitch Fix {#1}


Today I received my first fix from Stitch Fix!! I was so excited to see what my stylist picked out for me this month and I wasn’t disappointed. So, let’s take a look at the goodies I got this time...

My first fix consisted of:
Kensie Jeans
Splendid Knit Navy Striped Shirt
41Hawthorne Herringbone Vest
41Hawthorne 3/4 Pop Over Blouse
Mavi Denim Jacket

The Herringbone Vest is my ultimate favorite fix item! I had been dying to get one since I’ve seen them in J.Crew and various people have been wearing them and rocking it! I had pinned an outfit with the vest and I seriously wanted to cry when I saw it was in the box....seriously.

Photo: Necklace [J.Crew Outlet-mine] | Vest [41Hawthorne] | Shirt [Splendid] | Jeans [Kensie Jeans] 
Shoes [Tory Burch-mine] | Fitbit

Here’s another way I could play up the vest using the other fix items. Unfortunately the blouse was a bit too snug up top (if you know what I mean...). But, this vest seriously goes with everything!

You’ve got to play up your look with a statement necklace. Mine is from the J.Crew Outlet


And finally out of all of my items these are the ones I’m purchasing from box #1. I would have loved to keep the denim jacket and blouse but they didn’t fit as well as I had hoped. Possibly another size up with those items due to my large bust :/ 

However, this entire Stitch Fix experience has been fantastic and it offers a little something, something to get excited about each month. I look forward to what my stylist has for me next time!

If you’ve never heard of Stitch Fix before or you’re considering on getting your first fix here is some info about how it works:

1. For a $20 styling fee you receive items that are personally styled for you based on a little survey when you sign up and you can even link a Pinterest board to your account. This way your stylist knows exactly what you love and can get an idea on what your personal style is.

2. You can choose to receive a fix once a month or every other month. So it fits with your finances!

3. Return it all, keep it all, or just keep a couple things! You get more of a discount when you purchase all of your items, too. You have 3 days to decide and each fix comes with a prepaid shipping envelope for you to send back the items you don’t want.

Use my referral code for your first fix! 
Anyone you refer you get $25 in credits, which goes towards your styling fee!

2 comments

  1. My Stitch Fix will be shipping out on the 21st of this month. I can't wait, it will be my first too. Do the Kensie jeans fit true to size? I said 28 in my style profile and usually wear this in most jeans or about a 6/8. I'm wondering if I need to size up or down or just leave it alone. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fix looks amazing! I got that vest too and I absolutely love it! Can't wait til our weather cools down so I can wear it more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!