Hello! It's been a little while but I am happy to be back to blogging! Last Thursday I jetted off to New Hampshire for my sister's wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! After spending 4 days away I am happy to be back in CA with my boys!
Today I am linking up to Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly linky CURRENTLY! Be sure to link up and share your October Currently!!
I'm about 6 days late on my Currently but I have a good excuse! My sister got married this weekend in New Hampshire and I flew out there all by myself (hubby couldn't get time off from his new job) and I have to say that I'm quite proud of myself for navigating the airport, managing to get a rental car and drive through Boston and New Hampshire, and arrive at my hotel with no issues! You can imagine that I was a bit nervous to do all that especially considering my hubs takes control of all that when we travel...so definitely a growing experience ;)
Anyways...here's my currently for October!
1. Listening: I'm currently listening to Hungry Investors playing in the background on the TV. I love this show! We watch Bar Rescue and love Taffer and his crazy outbursts but he's smart and it's cool to watch him help struggling restaurants.
2. Loving: Something that I'm especially loving this month is officially breaking out all of my autumn candles! I'm in need of some more and I know a trip to Target is coming up soon ;) Now that we are in CA and don't really experience fall the way we did in VA I try my best to recreate the smells and feelings with my candles and pumpkin flavored coffee from Trader Joes.
3. Thinking: I am SO happy to have hit my 1,000 followers on Facebook this past week! Its such a little but amazing accomplishment and I appreciate my followers so much! I started this little blog as a fun way to share my adventures in the classroom and it makes me feel good to see my experiences or products be helpful to others in their classroom!
4. Wanting: I had to take some time to think about this because I feel pretty satisfied with everything right now, however, as I was thinking that, Murphy was beginning to chew on my curtains! Haha! So, needless to say, I am definitely wanting to work with Murphy on his obedience training and eventually get him started in Puppy Kindergarten. Today I am beginning to work with him on walking on the leash. Wish me luck!!
5. Needing: This is where I can say that I'm pretty satisfied and that at this moment I don't need anything. After being away from my husband and Murph since last Thursday and now that I have them both I'm pretty OK with everything ;)
6. Trick or Treat: Treat all the way! I love treating my followers so be sure to follow me on TpT so you can easily get all my freebies! I just posted some recently!