Five for Friday {Oct 10}

It’s Friday again and I’m linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for their weekly linky party!
Here’s my five randoms from this week!

1: Stitch Fix
This week I received my first Stitch Fix in the mail! After hearing great things from friends of mine about the service I thought to try it out and I loved everything I got in my first box.
Click [here] to read my post on everything I got and how I styled it! 

2. 1,000 Facebook Followers

YAY! I am so proud that my little Facebook page hit my 1,000 followers milestone! It’s a very rewarding feeling and I’m so happy to have made it! 
Thanks to all my followers and I’m so appreciative of the support :)

3. 3rd Place in Trivia!
Every Wednesday a local bar near our house hosts trivia and my husband and I have been going pretty much every week since we moved to the area. We haven’t been that successful lately...until this week when we placed third! We were so excited and we won free pint glasses. Next week we plan to take home first place!! Hey, it’s the little things in life :)

4. Lunar Eclipse
This week we had the lunar eclipse occurrence and out here on the west coast provided us with a great view and it was really cool to check out. We did indeed set our alarms for 3:30am (yes, you read that right) and my hubs must love me for waking up that early to look at the moon on a work night. 
(apologies for the political ads that run before the video)

5. My Sister’s Wedding in NH
Lastly, this week I just returned from NH celebrating my sister’s wedding! And as I’m sure many of you know, I just love fall and here’s my one snapshot of fall while visiting the venue. This was the first time I traveled by myself (hubs couldn’t get the leave starting his new job) and I was quite proud that I was able to navigate myself through Boston, get a rental car, and make it to NH in one piece :)
FYI: On a random note: I can never sleep on planes...I don’t know what it is but it never seems to happen. Well, due to back and forth with the time zones I was out like a light on my 6hr flight home!

That was a peek at the randoms from my week! I hope everyone enjoys their Friday!!


5 comments

  1. Congratulations on your 1000 FB followers! I can't see to get FB followers. I have to work on that one! :) Also, congrats on trivia night! How fun! I'll look for you guys on Jeopardy or something :) I'm your newest follower!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It takes a bit of time but it’s such a rewarding feeling once you hit that milestone for your blog :) Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting to 1,000 Facebook followers. Has the pop up helped much?
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I have found that the popup does help and I just recently buckled and tried to promote my page on Facebook as well.

      Delete
  3. I haven't done the Stitch Fix yet, but I've been so tempted! Congrats on your followers! I'm headed over to like your page right now! :)
    Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!