Have to Do:
1. My major must have is getting my teaching license from VA transferred to CA! I know I have time and I knew that I wouldn't be teaching this year when we decided to move...but the type-A person in me wants to get all this paperwork and processing done as quickly as possible!
2. Fall conferences are coming up and I can't wait to share the resource I've been working on! It's been a slow process but these forms have made conferences so productive and easy to share with parents for me in the past! So, be on the lookout this week for it!!
3. And of course, my final must do is laundry, cleaning, etc. of our new place. Thanks to my mom I got the clean-freak gene and I enjoy this stuff. Plus it'll keep me busy during the day while the hubs is at work ;)
Hope to Do:
1. Work outs. It's not my favorite thing to do and I basically HATE doing it. However, it's a necessary evil for me as I wasn't one of the few that were born 'naturally skinny' so I have to work at it. My Fitbit has been an amazing motivator and I still enjoy using it. So, another thing this week that I hope to do is begin getting back on track with my workouts!
2. Moving always requires change and in this case I not only left my family back in VA but we both left an awesome group of friends. It was sad to let them go but I do look forward to meeting new people out here. I was thinking of joining a book club or even taking a French class at the local community college for fun. :)
Happy to Do:
1. My father-in-law helped us move by flying into DC from TX and offered to drive our U-Haul across the country. Isn't he amazing?! Well, while he was staying here for a couple days he offered us a housewarming present that was a brand new 50' TV! It's huge! But, recently we've gotten into The Blacklist with James Spader and we're hooked! We're only on the first season but we look forward to seeing where the story goes!
Well, those are my 3-2-1s so be sure to link up and share your Sunday Scoop!