September Currently!

I am linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently linky party {this is my first!}. I've always wanted to participate but for some reason I couldn't get it up in time but today I can! So here's my currently...

Listening: The joys of Netflix and Hulu Plus is the fact that one could spend hours binge watching their favorite TV shows and for the hubs and I that's many hours of Law & Order: SVU. We can seriously watch this show all day...and we just might ;)

Loving: Today is my husband's birthday and I just love the heck out of that man. He's been my rock and I am reminded each day how much he means to me and I can't wait to celebrate with him tonight! Also...I can't forget to mention how in love I am with our newest member of the Daniel family...Murphy!


I mean, who can't love these two? I'm one lucky lady ;)

Thinking: Currently I am thinking about how the hubs and I can spend today celebrating him. He's not one for wanting to do very much especially since we have this big move coming up and Murphy just arrived. However, this man does so much for us {and me!} that I want him to feel appreciated, especially today! I think we'll do dinner at one of his favorite French restaurants tonight :)

Wanting: Something that I know I've written about A LOT lately is our big move across the country coming up in just a couple weeks. Moving is always so stressful and the fact that we're not just moving down the street is a lot for me. Especially considering this is the first time I'm moving away from my family. So, one thing that I'm wanting is for our packing and actual move to go as smoothly as possible...even with our puppy!

Needing: Iced. Coffee. At this point I'd be ok with an IV hooked up to me because there's something to be said about a nice cold iced coffee to get you through your morning....afternoon...or heck, even evening. Now, I know I have a problem and I hear that's the first step...however, I'm ok with my little addiction and I'm not ready to quit, haha. It's a necessity for me because I'm definitely not a morning person and this...

3 Trips: After our move we actually have some trips lined up...and I'm hoping the hubs will be able to get time off to come with me. First, it's our trip to CA then I know around Christmas we'd like to get back to Texas {where he's from and his family lives}. Each year we love getting back home to TX because it's just so relaxing to have family around and get to see his Goddaughter. And finally we will be headed back to the DC area next month for weddings. Lots of moving and needless to say I will be happy to stay put in one place for a little while :)

4 comments

  1. Awwwww your puppy is adorable! I love the name Murphy! I hope that your move goes smoothly! I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet puppy! Moving across the country is a huge process. Praying it goes well. My husband and I enjoy Netflix, too. We are almost finished with Psych, so we'll have to figure out what to watch next!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to the Hubby!! You're little puppy is SO cute!! My sister lives in Texas and I love visiting there because the weather is so nice all year round! Good luck with your big move!
    Tickled Pink in Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I fell in love with TX too when I first visited. Just something about the weather, people, and of course food that makes you want to keep coming back!

      Kelly

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!