Slim Down Saturday!!


Slim Down Saturday
I love linking up with Third Grade Tidbits for her weekly link-up. This week came and went and I'm happy to see some more hard work results. Here it is:
Ultimate goal: My ultimate goal is gettin' fit for my wedding! My dress came in this week and I was so happy when I put it on and definitely started seeing a little difference in my arms compared to when I first tried it on back in January. 

Gain/loss for this week: I was surprised a bit to see that in a week I lost 4.8 lbs considering it was so difficult to get .6 of a pound when I first started WW. But, nonetheless I am happy to see the scale dip down and help me get even closer to my goal of 10-15 lbs!

Total since starting: So far I've lost 7.2 lbs! Almost to my goal!

Positives from the week: I'm happy that I've found this routine with sticking to my meal points and making time for the gym. This week I didn't make it 3 times, only 2. But, I pushed it when I went knowing I should make up for lost time. And when I say push it, I just ran a mile on the treadmill at 5 mph instead of jogging it.

Something to do better: Since my diet has been the main factor in my weight loss, I want to keep finding new recipes and experimenting with flavors so that I can stay excited about meal time. I also want to allow myself a cheat day or cheat meal so I can give in to those cravings from time to time.

Goal for next week: My goal is to maintain!! Maintaining is probably the hardest thing to do since you're on the high from the loss in weight but the goal is to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle and keep with it. So, my goal is to maintain my routines the best I can since I don't plan on having WW forever!

One word: My word this week is refreshed. I can tell that I am getting better sleep, a bit more energy during the day, and just feeling good all around. I like that I'm not keeping myself from enjoying food/drinks that I love, which is HUGE for me. With that said, I feel very refreshed this week :)

5 comments

  1. Oh my goodness you are almost there!!!! I do agree- maintaining is tough. I see I went down and am like YES it's ok to have that cookie... but no, no it is not haha. But so far so good... just slow moving here. Keep it up!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 4.8?! That's awesome! You're so close to your goal, and it sounds like you've really found a great routine. Keep up the good work!!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Isn't it amazing how motivating a wedding dress can be. I love seeing the difference every time I try it on. Staying in that routine of tracking your points and working out is what will allow you to maintain your weight loss. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4.8 lbs in a week! That is wonderful. Maintaining is definitely difficult, but you are almost there, and you can make this a lifestyle change! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a week for you!! 4.8 is awesome!! Your outlook is so motivating!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!