Va 2nd Grade Objectives FREEBIE

Updated!! DOWNLOAD FREEBIE

Tonight I have a FREEBIE to share with all of my Virginia {and 2nd grade teachers} (sorry to everyone else!!). I just created these objective cards that align with the current state standards! This year instead of writing out the objective each day I am going to post these next to my schedule. Plus it'll be a good reminder for me when going over the schedule with the kids...will help keep me on track each day :)

Due to feedback from my amazing followers, I've now included the Oral Language standards and standard 2.5 in Math (oops!).

Objectives: Reading, Writing, Math, Science, History, and Health standards

Hope you can find this helpful!

13 comments

  1. Oh my goodness Kelly! These are wonderful. Thank you sooo much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you'll be able to use them! It'll be so much easier to switch them out vs. writing them every day :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you SO much! I have been wanting to type these up myself, but haven't gotten to it. These are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a VA teacher and have always wanted to do this... YOU ROCK! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Do you have 2.1-2.7 for Reading somewhere? I noticed it starts at 2.8....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't since those objectives are oral communication standards and it's something that the kids continually work on throughout the year :)

      Delete
  5. I love these! I'm wondering if you have 2.5 for Math - I didn't see it in the download and its the first SOL I have to teach next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't because that particular standard I don't directly teach them, it is practiced through our math facts. But, I can make you one and send it to you via email if you'd like :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I would love if you could email it to me. I'm also hoping that you will include Reading 2.1-2.7 for those of us who have to post them for our administrators to see.

      kcpotters@hughes.net

      Delete
    3. I'll get to work on these and email them to you! Thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete
  6. So excited to use these this year!! Thank you so much for taking the time to type out the VA SOLs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I teach 2nd grade in Virginia Beach and always find things for the Common Core!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!