Life is moving forward

Hello everyone! These last few weeks have been very busy for me as my boyfriend and I are planning to move from DC to Virginia...specifically Old Town. I might add that I have never been on a hunt for a home before (and also didn't know all that goes into it...what questions to ask, what all the different fees mean, OMG!) and so I got a crash course. The bf however, being military, is very used to moving and has the whole process down. So, we ended up looking at 4-5 different places and we are (i.e. I am) very excited to have found a new home!

Then with the acceptance of our application and subsequent signing of the lease, it (of course) got me thinking and pinning! So, I've been quite busy creating, in my mind, the most organized and cute apartment ever thanks to Pinterest! :)

I apologize that I've been neglecting my little blog here but now that apartment hunt 2013 is over I do have time again to get creating and counting down those last few weeks until I head back to my classroom!

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on finding a new home!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still in the excited phase but I know the closer to the actual move in date will be a lot more somber ;)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!