100 Bloglovin' Followers Freebie!

I'm so happy to announce that I surpassed 100 followers on Bloglovin'!!! It's a little accomplishment but I am so thankful for all of my followers! I am so thankful I have made a fun freebie just for you!


I have for you today a fun activity that relates to the read aloud The Math Curse by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith. I always love reading this story, especially at the beginning of the year. It's a fun read that gets kids thinking about how math can be found all around them and even relating to themselves. 

This packet includes: 
-a brainstorm sheet where students think about the math they see at home and at school
-a writing prompt where students use their brainstorm sheet to develop a story about their 'math curse'
-a Math About Me poster where students label each section with examples of math about them.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for being a wonderful follower! Looking forward to almost 100 followers on Facebook, too!!

1 comment

  1. Congratulations on reaching the big 1-0-0!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!