What I'm Loving Wednesday Linky

Who just realized they loved linkies? Umm...me. What I love about this linky is that it can be teacher related but all of us teachers know that although teaching consumes probably 98-99% of our lives...and bank accounts...there's a lot more to us! So, a little about me:

#1 Whodunnit?
This is my newest favorite show to watch with the boyfriend. It's a little cheesy at times but the concept is really cool and we love trying to figure out the crime before the time is up. At this point we are completely invested in the contestants. Definitely check it out on Hulu if you need to catch up on the season.

#2 Rosetta Stone- French
I am so excited to begin learning a new language. My boyfriend can speak really good French, German, and some Spanish (he says he doesn't think so...but he's being modest). We both love everything about French culture and Paris...gah! So, I've decided that I'm going to be serious about learning the language! So excited but so nervous at the same time!

#3 Fun 5Ks


Recently the boyfriend signed up for the Tough Mudder with a few friends and he's totally pumped for it. So, in doing that, he's interested in doing 5ks along the way to help him train for his running event. Who gets to tag along? This one (points to self). I'm not a runner by any means but I do love the fun and non-competitive 5ks like the Mud Run that we just did Sunday and the Color and Cosmic Run. Doing it with friends makes all the difference!

What are your favorites this fine afternoon?

8 comments

  1. Rosetta Stone is so great! We are using it to learn Spanish. Good work on the running...those look like a lot of fun!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've seriously tried every language program imaginable and they're good but seriously, nothing touches Rosetta Stone. It's a nice feeling to start something new :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I am impressed with the Rosetta Stone French! I'm attempting the Spanish version.
    Thank you so much for linking up!
    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you! I definitely think it's worthwhile for any teacher to learn another language, especially Spanish. Good luck!

      Delete
  3. I found your blog through this linky and happy to say I am your newest follower. I am also a second grade teacher and new to blogging. I would love for you to check out my blog if you get a chance. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read more post.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's nice to meet a fellow 2nd grade teacher AND new blogger. Nice to know I'm not the only one ;) I love your blog...so many good ideas!

      Delete
  4. Wow that's great you are so active with mind and body!
    Good for you!
    I haven't watched anything new this summer...been watching reruns when I get a chance...
    "autumn"
    anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I try...however it gets harder to keep up with during the school year ;) I love reruns of my favorite shows so I see no problem there!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!