VA Blogger Get-Together + Goodies!

I just have to start off by saying how much fun I had getting to meet everyone at the Va Blogger Get-Together hosted by the wonderful Karen of Ms. Stamp's Kindergarten. It was my first time and of course I was a little nervous since I didn't know anyone but I walked away having met a lot of fabulous women!

We all met up at Bahama Breeze and their food was quite good...but even better was getting to watch all the ladies open their white elephant gifts! I also thought it was very sweet that Karen and her co-host Kelly had a few giveaways for us from Heidi Songs! It was very thoughtful for Heidi to offer some of her products to us!

A couple other cute items I had the luxury of walking away with (seriously, love these ladies)...

If any of you have a chance to meet up with fellow teachers/bloggers I highly recommend it! It was so much fun just getting to socialize with everyone and share stories, insight, etc. Can't wait for the next one!!

And from one of my discussions I brought up that I was so jealous of all the crafty ladies out there who have personal laminators. So, I brought this up at our get together and almost everyone told me that I SHOULD get one for myself. I was under the impression that these guys cost $100+ and I just couldn't justify the purchase. They informed me that the Scotch brand laminator (umm..$25 y'all) works just fine and that it's an essential piece for any every teacher. So, of course right after I ran out to Target and purchased one...it is one of the best life choices I've made.
 So of course I got to work right away printing out a few things so I can check it off my to-do list once I get back to my classroom...here's what I was able to laminate today....


So excited to keep going! I think I'm starting to develop a problem ;)

3 comments

  1. It looks like you gals had a lot of fun!!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that you got yourself the laminator, and are enjoying it so much. I finally joined the blogger-sphere,heart2heartteaching.blogspot.com Have a great year!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'm in love with this laminator...seriously has changed my life, haha. I'm just excited to not have to spend more time at school printing, cutting, laminating, assembling, etc. And your blog is so cute!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing!