All About Ordinal Numbers!

Right now I am looking through my old plans and seeing what the first few weeks have in store for me. I like trying to get a head start on the year and spend the many hours alone here in this apt, while the boyfriend is off at work, being productive. That's not to say that I am currently sitting on the couch with Netflix in the background ;)

Anyways, at the beginning of the year in math our team begins with calendar work and ordinal numbers. I already have a few ideas on lessons but wanted to work on some centers to use and a couple handouts for possibly morning work. So, I would like to share what I've been working on.

Here I have a math center that is an ordinal number match game. It could also be used as a memory match game, one-on-one for practice with students, etc...however you would like to use it. I've also included some pirate themed handouts as well. These handouts could be used as an assessment but I'm thinking of using them as morning work or review.

 These are just a couple preview cards of what you can use in the math center. Just print on cardstock, laminate, and cut. I like putting my center work in manila envelopes but everyone has a different system. Enjoy!



No comments

Thank you for sharing!