Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten: VA Blogger Get-Together!

From my previous site, Keepin' Cool in Kindergarten, I was invited to join other VA area bloggers for a get-together. If you're living in the Northern Virginia or DC area please consider joining all these fabulous teachers and bloggers. Click the link for details :)

Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten: VA Blogger Get-Together!:  My friend Kelly ( From Kindergarten With Love ) and I have been chatting about having a VA Blogger Get-Together... well, as my husband ...

2 comments

  1. So excited you'll be joining us! We are getting a nice group together... the more the merrier!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten
    PS Congrats on your new blog... I am follower number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it! I just hope that I can fit it in with getting my classroom and such set up :) And thank you for your kind comment! I'm excited to blog this year in a new grade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing!